Friday, July 3

Dream Vacation

So, Jimmy and I bought Mom a year's subscription to Southern Living. The July addition has some pretty cool stuff... including an article on what is now one of my dream vacation spots. Never thought I'd so want to go to Missouri. The founder of Bass Pro Shops deigned and owns "a lodge property on a nearly 60,000-acre lake just outside Branson, Missouri... The Bass Pro spirit and [the man's] gentle call of the wild fill all 81 cabins, 3 lodges, 4 restaurants, and 100 boat slips." Yeah... I know, a bit random. But, that's just me! I can dream, can't I? :)

6 comments:

Christa H said...

I'll go with you. That sounds amazing!

Lainers said...

You guys are SO southern!
I feel more like a Yankee everytime I talk to you guys!

KB said...

Why thank you, Alaina! I take that as quite a compliment!

Yeah, Christa, we'll have to go together. Guess we'll have to start saving now... :) It's pretty expensive.

Christa H said...

umm... i'm not sure who was on my computer at that time, but i didn't post the comment above. :) Although it does sound pretty cool

Anonymous said...

We have Southern Living...my mom gives it to me every Christmas and that place does look awesome. Joshua would love it there!!!

KB said...

It was Jess...:)