Wednesday, March 4

Poor Little Blog

Ok. So it's been a while since I've posted anything. Thus, bullet points are in order. Here we go!

  • 4 hour conversation with a dear, dear friend who lives out of state! Best part of last week!!! I didn't go to bed until 2:30am!
  • Girls's CG on Friday night. Had dinner with Sarah beforehand. I can't believe I actually suggested Jason's Deli!!! I never eat there. It was actually good though. You can't go wrong with a salad. And since that's kinda what I'm eating now, it was a good choice! Great fellowship with my Sarah. Love that girl! CG afterwards was wonderful!
  • Church on Sunday. Then I got to hang with my big sis and little bro that night. We watched movies and snacked.
  • It started snowing Sunday afternoon.
  • We lost our power at 9:00pm that night and didn't get it back until 12:00pm on Tuesday.
  • Our family slept in the family room for two nights, in front of the wood stove. Dad and Jimmy are the heroes of the week! They had to get up every two hours or so to keep the fire going. We stayed warm though and our pipes didn't bust! The Lord was very kind go us!
  • I took a walk in the snowy woods with Jimmy on Monday. It looked like Narnia. :)
  • Jess and I went to Panera on Tuesday. It was nice to get out of the house. We were going a little stir crazy. It's amazing how much you can take electricity for grantid.
  • I got to babysit the kids at the Naisang CG tonight! That was fun. We had a lego contest- boys against girls. Let's just say there was some competition going on. Packs of Welch's gummie fruits were the prizes. I was asked for seconds. :)
  • The Naisangs are having a boy!!! Yay! Another little guy I'll get to babysit. :)
  • Esther N. is getting too big. She's about 2 1/2 now. My little baby is actually starting to do things on her own now. :( Aren't they supposed to stay little FOREVER?
  • I get to eat Mom's fantastically wonderful Cuban food tomorrow night for dinner!

So that's been my life for the past week or two.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you got to try Jason's deli. The snowy Narnia walk in the woods sounds magical. I agree, Esther is getting so big. The kids had a blast Wednesday night. By the way, love your family picture you have posted on the side. It is beautiful!