Wednesday, June 3

"Are You There?"

Yes, I'm still here. Life has been super crazy busy. But, God is good and still preeminent in business! So glad I get to know Him and be loved by Him. Next was wonderful. All the messages were good. My favorite was Josh Harris' on Jesus' Preeminence. Worship was great. Seeing old friends was fun. Helping a little with sound stuff and watching rehearsals was so way cool! The bus ride was awesome! 4 days hearing truth after truth taught about my Savior. So incredibly worth the time and money. What a blessing from God! Thanks for yet again providing the finances to go, Lord!
The next big thing is the church picnic. That's coming up in 2.5 weeks. It'll be fun! Pray for Jess and her admin staff (Jess especially). Still lots to do.
I love my God! I love my parents! I love my brother and sister! I love my church! I love Sovereign Grace Ministries. I love SC! Yay for God's faithfulness and kindness to this so undeserving sinner. He's simply amazing and wonderful. All praise and glory be to Him, and Him ALONE!

No comments: