Friday, February 13

A Lovely Evening

So, Jess and I had a sister date tonight. She surprised me and we went to the Powdersville Sonny's. Yum! Then we went to the Dollar General right next door and finished getting Dad & Jimmy's Valentines Day presents. We spent an hour or so at Kohl's looking for clothes (yeah, it's that time again... I need some new ones... bleh!). Jess picked out lots of different stuff for me to try on. I HATE clothes shopping and much prefer if someone just hands me stuff to try on. I don't really know what I like. Then we went to Starbucks and talked, while I drank my Hot Calm Tea. Yummy! (Thank you Josh R. for introducing me to this particular Tazo Tea.) I'm so grateful for my sister. She's such a joy and delight to be around and look up to and learn from. Thanks for the delightful evening my dear friend! I love you!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Calm Tazo tea is great! :)

did you find any cute clothes? did you keep the ones we found last week?

KB said...

I found some fun pants and a cute little jacket. Ummm... I think I'm keeping most of them. I decided I don't really like one of the dresses though.

Thanks for hanin' out with me today and letting me snooze on your bed. Oh! and thanks for the fantastic pink nail polish. ;)

KB said...

Oooops... I mean hangin' :)

Anonymous said...

This makes me miss my sister. Sounds like you both had a great time.